Account Roles and Permissions
There are several types of user accounts (roles) on the SupplyShift platform. Account administrators can assign roles to other account users. To learn how to add accounts and assign roles, click here.
- Admin: Allows full access to the platform and all available permissions, which include survey requests and the ability to add new company accounts. A company can have several Admin accounts.
- User: Allows access to both the buyer and supplier menus, can add or delete other user accounts, except for Admin or Auditor (Admin) accounts. A User cannot edit the Company Profile or unsubmit supplier assessments.
- Answerer: Allows the account holder to only answer assigned questions in a survey, but not to submit a survey.
- View Only: Allows the account holder to view all data in both Buyer and Supplier menus, but cannot answer, edit or save any data. This role has the least amount of permissions. They can export the supplier data from comparisons and assessments.
Auditor (Admin) and Auditors can be added via the Buyer’s account. However, they cannot access the Buyer’s account or any of the Buyer menus. Auditors have a separate account to audit assessments and can also use the mobile application for auditing assessments and conducting onsite audits in the field.
- Auditor (Admin): Can be assigned to audit assessments, and create and assign other auditors .
- Auditor: Can audit assessments for designated suppliers.
Buyer only and Supplier only roles
These roles are available in Limited Buyer profile types in which the profile has both buyer and supplier menus and functionality available. This is most common when a supplier has been sent or forwarded multi-tier assessments.
- Buyer only: Can access all the functionalities regarding Buyer profile including My Assessments, Comparisons, Supply Chain, Analytics, Suppliers, and Dashboard. Can add Auditor (Admin), Auditor, Buyer only, View only accounts. They cannot edit the Company Profile, unsubmit an assessment, or share suppliers or assessment data with other buyers.
- Supplier only: Can access all the functionality regarding Supplier profile including Published Comparisons, Published Analytics, and Assessment Responses. Can add Answerer, Supplier only, and View only accounts, and answer assessment requests. They are not able to edit the Company Profile.