Account Roles and Permissions
There are several types of user accounts (roles) on the SupplyShift platform. Account administrators can assign roles to other account users . To learn how to add accounts and roles, click here.
- Admin: Allows full access to the platform and all available permissions, which include survey requests and the ability to add new company accounts. A company can have several admin accounts.
- User: Allows access to both the buyer and supplier menus, but cannot edit the Company Profile, or create Admin or Auditor Admin accounts.
- Answerer: Allows the account holder to answer assigned questions in a survey, but not to submit a survey.
- View Only: Allows the account holder to view all data in both Buyer and Supplier menus, but cannot answer, edit or save any data. This role has the least amount of permissions.
- Auditor (Admin): Can be assigned to audit assessments, and create and assign other auditors .
- Auditor: Can audit assessments for designated suppliers.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.